It's episode 221... and he said that wherever I went, he would find me, walk right up to me, and I wouldn't be able to see him
The Invisible Man (2020) tells the story of an invisible man. Or does it? Cecilia has just escaped an abusive relationship, and her ex has apparently died by suicide - but now she has the distinct feeling that she's being haunted and hunted by his invisible presence.
We suggest swinging away; creating an even playing field; and the merits of being able to accept when a relationship is over.
All of which leads to one important question: How would you survive?
Whatever happens, one thing's for sure: if Adrian calls, tell him I can't see him.
Next episode: Happy Death Day 2 U (2019).
Get in touch! HowtoSurviveShow@gmail.com
Follow us on Twitter! @HowToSurvivePod
A quick update from your two favourite survivors. For anyone who can't listen:
- We're going to start doing the podcast again, but releasing irregularly for a while.
- From May 1st the Patreon will act as a 'tip jar'. There will be a single '1$ and up' tier, and no exclusive content. Feel free to pledge as much or as little as you like. All HTS content going forward will be freely available until further notice.
- All proceeds from the Patreon will go to the WHO COVID-19 Response Fund until further notice.
- Joe is launching his 2001 episode this week.
- We're recording our first proper episode since the hiatus - on The Invisible Man (2020) - this week.
Last, but not least - we hope you're all doing okay.
Email us at email@example.com and find us on Patreon at Patreon.com/HowtoSurvivePod